- Articles sent to DIKBASTRA: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra has never been and is not currently being published in any media. Authors are required to check the suitability of the articles submitted with the writing guidelines on the DIKBASTRA: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra.
- Delivery file in file format Microsoft Word.
- Articles do not contain plagiarism.
- Articles are the results of the research.
- Articles are a minimum of 10 pages and a maximum of 20 pages.
- Articles can be written in Indonesian with 5000-8000 words including title, abstract, author, author affiliation, author correspondence, and reference list.
- Articles are written using the type of Garamond with size 12, space 1.5, and normal margins in word.
- The title of the article in Indonesian is no more than 14 words and in English no more than 12 words.
- The author's name must be written after the article title. All authors must be accompanied by the name of the institution and e-mail address.
- Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English. Abstract no more than 200 words. Keywords in abstracts up to 3 to 5 keywords and do not use the word conjunction. Abstract contains reasons for research or problems, research methods used, techniques of data analysis, findings completed with explanations, and conclusions of research.
- The introduction is written with the type of Garamond, with a font size of 12 and thick. The contents of the introduction to the introduction are background problems, hypotheses (if any), thoughts to sharpen the problems and objectives of the study.
- The literature review is not written in a separate chapter but is integrated with the introduction to the Introduction. References must be from the main, relevant and up-to-date references.
- The method is written in a concise, solid, clear, but sufficient manner. The method contains the use of research methods, research procedures, tools, materials, and instruments to be well explained, not writing theoretical concepts.
- The research results are described first, followed by the discussion section. Results can be presented in the form of a number table, graph, description, or a combination of the three. Tables, graphs, or images are not too long, too big, or too much.
- The discussion is structured systematically and logically, intended to interpret the results of research in accordance with the theory used and not just explain the findings. Discussions can be enriched by referring to the results of previous studies that have been published in scientific journals.
- The conclusion is not just repeating data but in the form of substance meaning. Conclusions can be in the form of statements about what is expected, as stated in the Introduction which can finally produce Results and Discussion so that there is harmony. In addition, based on the results and discussion, conclusions can also be added to the prospect of developing research results and prospects for future or future research applications.
- DIKBASTRA: Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa dan Sastra using the American Psychological Association (APA) style. In compiling a referral list it is recommended to use the Mendeley or Zotero application.