FOCUS AND SCOPE
Focus and Scope
The scope of the study in this journal are:
Approaches, Strategies, Models and Evaluation of Pancasila & Citizenship Education
Media and Learning Resources for Pancasila & Citizenship Education
Pancasila & Citizenship Education Policy and Curriculum
Social and Political Education
Legal Education (National and International)
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
Civic Education Perspective Journal is scientific, peer-reviewed and open access journal published by PPKn Universitas Jambi Fakultas Keguruan Dan Ilmu Pendidikan. The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous referees for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation (double-blind review). Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 30 to 60 days you have sent back the revised article because otherwise it will be rejected and you will have to follow the procedure all over again. The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated in the office, whether it is suitable for the Bhineka Tunggal Ika focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw and similarity score.
The accepted research articles will be available online (free download) following the journal peer-reviewing process. The final decision of articles acceptance will be made by Editors according to Reviewers comments. Plagiarism detection of articles in this journal is carried out by using https://www.turnitin.com/ (Web Checker). The journal is carried out by using Mendeley as a Tool Reference Manager. The language used in this journal is English and Indonesian.
JBTI is published twice in one year every May and November.
Open Access Policy
Civic Education Perspective Journal holds the principle that all research is for the benefit of mankind. Research is a product of investment by society and therefore the results must be returned to all without borders or discrimination, serving society in a universal and transparent manner. That is why JBTI provides free and open online access to all of its research publications. All articles that are accepted will be available immediately and free to download on the https://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jbti/index page without limit and without charge.
JBTI understands that in this world everyone has an equal opportunity to seek, share and create knowledge - we hope writers join us in this open access concept.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
This statement clarifies ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in our journals, including the authors, the editors, the peer-reviewers and the publisher, namely Program Studi PPKn FKIP Universitas Jambi.
Section A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two International Reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- Review processes are blind peer review.
- The factors taken into account in the review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability, and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Section D: Editors’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should publish errata pages or make corrections when needed.
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely on the papers’ importance, originality, clarity, and relevance to publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions; they should have proof of misconduct.
- Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers and board members.
Article Processing Charges (APCs)
1. Authors shall not be charged for article submission (Free submission Charge)
2. Authors shall not be charged for any article processing (editting, reviewing, publishing)/Free Article Processing Charges (APCs).
Bhineka Tunggal Ika Journal had been using Turnitin as plagiarism evaluation tool for submitting articles. Plagiarism checking is one of the article processing series hence it is eligible for publication. Plagiarism tolerance of Bhineka Tunggal Ika Journal is 20% at most. Therefore, authors are highly suggested to check the similarity prior to submit the manuscript to the Journal.
Highlighted sentences indicate similarity with sentences from other resources identified by Turnitin. It is suggested to avoid resources, for instances, blogspot and outdated articles. If a sentence is indicated as a plagiarism, then the author must cite the source and rephrase the sentence.