Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file should be in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 line-spaced; uses a 12-point font-Garamond; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
After the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors will be required to sign a copyright transfer form. Copyright will be transferred to Jambi University, the Graduate School, Doctoral Program in Education, via e-mail. A copyright form will be sent to you via e-mail after the accepted manuscript has been submitted.