Writing Article Guidance for Journal Online of Physics
Writing Article for Journal Online of Physics is published twice a year, every June and November, containing papers/articles about the ideas and the research written by experts, educator, scientist, practitioners, and reviewers in:
- Instrumentation and Computational Physics
- Medical Physics and Biophysics
- Material Physcis
- Theoretical Physics
- Other fields related to the application of physics.
- Attach a statement that the article has not been published yet in any other publication and in any forms.
- Each article will be given test of plagiarism.
- The article consists of 9 components:
TITLE: USE PERPETUA, CAPITAL LETTER, BLACK, CENTERED, 14pt BOLD
The sections in the article does not use chapters (except for the research result and the discussion), but the indicators that the components or sections in the article stated can be seen at the first sentence in the first paragraph.
- The article is delivered using the following components:
Title: Maximum 12 words for article in Bahasa Indonesia or English. The font used is Perpetua, 14, centered and bold.
The writer’s name: The writer’s name is written under the title using font Perpetua, 11, bold, centered, without titles, and cannot be shortened. Under the name of the writer it is written the areas of expertise, institution name, and the email address of the writer, for this using font Perpetua, 10, italic, and centered.
Abstract: no more than 200 words, written in both English and Bahasa Indonesia in one paragraph containing: The research objectives, research methodology, data analysis, and research findings. It is typed using font Perpetua, 11, single space.
Keyword: Maximum 5 words, separated with comma, typed using double space under the abstract. [font Perpetua, 11, single space, italic]
Introduction: The introduction is written using capital letters [font Perpetua, 11, bold] containing the background with a problem solving , the urgency and rationalization of activities, bibliography, solution plan, the objective of the activity, and hypothesis development. [font Perpetua, 11, Normal, single space]
Methodology: Research methodology explains about: the approach, scope or object, operational definition in each variable/description of research focus, place, population and sample/informant, main source and tool, technique of data collection, and technique of data analysis. [font Perpetua, 11, Normal, single space]
Findings and Discussion: The findings is presented in full and related with the scope of the research determined before. The findings can be completed with tables, graphs, and/or charts. The tables and pictures are given number and title. The result of data analysis is explained correctly in the article. The discussion part logically explains the findings, associated with the relevant sources. [font Perpetua, 11, Normal, single space]
Conclusion and Suggestion: The conclusion contains the short summary of the findings and discussion. Conclusion is the findings in the research that has the answers for the research questions or the objective of the research. The research findings give suggestions or contributions to the application and/or the study development. [font Perpetua, 11, Normal, single space]
References: containing referenced sources with minimum 80% of papers last 5 years issue and books last 10 years issue.
- The article is written in Microsoft Office Word using font Perpetua, 11, single space, A4 paper. The margin is 3-3-2-2 (left-top-right-bottom).
- Each published article will give charge to the writer for publishing the article.
- The writer can send and register the article via Online in the website: https://online-journal.unja.ac.id/jop/user/register
- All articles should be sent via email in Bahasa Indonesia or English, and it is sent to the head of editor
The template of the journal could be downloaded from templete in main page menu
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.