Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights. Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi CC BY-NC-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
What are my rights as an author?
It is essential to check the policy of the journal you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as an Author. Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your website, your department's website, or your institution's repository without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your teaching needs or supply it individually to research colleagues, provided such a supply is not for commercial purposes.
- When posting or re-using the article, please provide a link to the appropriate DIP for the published version of the article in Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi.
Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.