About the Journal
Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi is a journal published by LPPM Jambi University which contains research on applied sciences. This journal focuses on publishing original research results that have never been published in other applied science and technology journals. This journal is quantitative and qualitative research from academic researchers, practitioners, and students. This journal is published 2 (two) times a year (June and December).
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi, an electronic journal, provides a forum for publishing the original research articles related to Applied Science, Science Education, Technology, Public Health, and Economic Development.
This journal encompasses original research articles, including:
- Applied Science. Including studies in Applied Physics General, Energy Science and Technology, Quantum Science and Technology, Environmental Sciences, Green Sustainable Science and Technology, Earth Sciences and Geography, Ecology Science and Engineering, Applied Biosciences and Bioengineering, Applied Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Applied Industrial Technologies, Food Science and Technology, Marine Science and Engineering, Transportation and Future Mobility, Agricultural Science and Technology.
- Science Education. The journal provides a forum where the latest advances in research into the teaching, learning, and assessment of biology can contribute to policy and practice in biological education.
- Environment. Including studies on Environmental Conservation, Ecology, Ecosystem, biodiversity and natural capital
- Public Health. Including studies on the use of information technology in enabling effective monitoring and surveillance, supporting improved decision-making, and improving population health, Public health theory, models and frameworks, Effectiveness, management and re-design of health and social care services/support, and wider determinant services such as education, welfare, employment services to improve public health, Public health policy and comparisons, Need or impact assessments with a strategic/population level focus.
- Economic Development. Including studies on all aspects of economic development - from immediate policy concerns to structural problems of underdevelopment
JIITUJ is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal published two times a year by Research Institutions and Community Service (LPPM), Universitas Jambi, Indonesia. JIITUJ is open to academic circles and university researchers, research institutes, librarians, and graduate and postgraduate students to share information on research results.
Peer Review Process
The editors initially review research articles or Manuscripts submitted to JIITUJ for general fit with the JIITUJ focus, scope, and writing quality. Only those research articles meeting the JIITUJ focus and scope will be sent to reviewers for a double-blind peer-review. Two reviewers will be assigned to evaluate the research articles or manuscripts based on their expertise. Reviewers are expected to return their reviews within four weeks. A third reviewer will be appointed in case one of the reviewers disagrees with the quality of the research article for publication. The assigned reviewers evaluate the research articles using a standard manuscript evaluation form. They are required to treat all the information in the research articles as confidential. Views of the assigned reviewers guide JIITUJ editors to make a final decision on the research articles. The final decision always belongs to JIITUJ editors. Those manuscripts judged by the editors and assigned editors to be inappropriate are rejected promptly without external reviews.
The editors then make a decision based on the reviewers' advice from among several possibilities:
|Accept as written without any revisions|
|Accept with minor revisions (a second round of review is not necessary)|
|Accept with major revisions (a second round of review will be necessary)|
|Reject (the paper is not suitable for publication)|
This journal is published 2 (two) times a year (June and December).
JIITUJ does not charge any processing or publishing fees for every article published.
License and Copyright Policy
Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights. Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi CC BY-NC-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
What are my rights as an author?
It is essential to check the policy of the journal you are submitting or publishing to establish your rights as an Author. Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version on your website, your department's website, or your institution's repository without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your teaching needs or supply it individually to research colleagues, provided such a supply is not for commercial purposes.
- When posting or re-using the article, please provide a link to the appropriate DIP for the published version of the article in Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi.
Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This Journal utilizes the PKP-PN LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for preservation and restoration. More...
Indexing and Abstracting
Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi is indexed and abstracted by: