Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- 3. Below the abstract, about three to five keywords should appear together with the main body of the article with the font size 11.
- 4. Institutional affiliations, and the email address of the corresponding author should appear only on a detachable cover sheet.
- 5. Citation is done using bracket (last name and year of publication). When the sources are cited verbatim, page number is included (p. 78 or pp. 78-89).
- 6. Make sure, before submitting, the article has been conformity with the author guidlines
This section is for academics articles. All submissions is undergo a peer-review process. Submissions must comply with submission guidelines.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Language Teaching and Education (IJoLTe) and Magister Program of English Education Department, Universitas Jambi as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
IJoLTe keep the rights to articles that have been published. And, the authors are permitted to disseminate published article by sharing the link of IJoLTe' website. Authors are allowed to use their works for any purposes deemed necessary without written permission from IJoLTe with an acknowledgement of initial publication in this journal.
IJoLTe and Magister Program of English Education Department, Universitas Jambi, and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in IJoLTe are the sole and responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors who submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. IJoLTe will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. IJoLTe will only communicate with the corresponding author.
By submitting the article/manuscript to this journal, the authors agree with this policy and consciously agree that IJoLTe does not provide royalties or other fees to the authors for their published articles. By agreeing this policy, IJoLTe ensures that published articles are publicly accessible and will be free of charge for the readers. No specific document sign-off is required.
Users of this website will be licensed to use materials from this website following the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Please use the materials accordingly
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.