Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- 3. Below the abstract, about three to five keywords should appear together with the main body of the article with the font size 11.
- 4. Institutional affiliations, and the email address of the corresponding author should appear only on a detachable cover sheet.
- 5. Citation is done using bracket (last name and year of publication). When the sources are cited verbatim, page number is included (p. 78 or pp. 78-89).
- 6. Make sure, before submitting, the article has been conformity with the author guidlines
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to International Journal of Language Teaching and Education (IJoLTe) and Magister Program of English Education Department, Universitas Jambi as publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
International Journal of Language Teaching and Education (IJoLTe) and Magister Program of English Education Department, Universitas Jambi and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in International Journal of Language Teaching and Education (IJoLTe) are the sole responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.