- The Editor is responsible for each manuscript published in the Jurnal Smart: Sosial Ekonomi Kerakyatan
- The editor must ensure that the author follows the writing procedures in the
- Jurnal Smart: Sosial Ekonomi Kerakyatan
- The Editor can communicate with the Journal Manager, other Editors, and Peer Reviews in making a final decision.
- The Editor must provide an objective evaluation of the manuscript regardless of aspects of citizenship, ethnicity, political affiliation, ethnic group, nationality, religion, gender, seniority, or affiliation of the author's institution.
- The editor must decline the assignment when there is a potential conflict of interest
- The editor must ensure that the manuscripts sent to peer reviews do not contain information about the author, and vice versa.
- Editor's decisions must be submitted to the author accompanied by peer review responses, except those that are personal or defamatory.
- The editor must respect the request of the author who refuses the individuals to evaluate the manuscript as long as the reason is acceptable.
- If the Editor finds or suspects a violation. writing and authorship conflict, editors can follow the guidelines in the COPE flow chart in dealing with authorship conflicts.
- The editor and all staff must guarantee the confidentiality of all submitted manuscripts.
- Peer reviews are asked to provide possible comments in research manuscripts if they suspect finding errors in writing procedures, publication ethics and publishing
- Peer reviews are expected to complete the work on the specified time and provide information to the Editor if they are unable to meet the specified deadline.
- Peer reviews must be able to keep the confidentiality of the author's manuscript.
- Peer reviews may not accept manuscripts for evaluation if there is a potential for a conflict of interest or competitive, collaborative, or other relationship with any author, company or institution.
- Peer reviews must ask Editor for consideration/attention to the similarity of the substances or overlap between the manuscripts under consideration and other published papers with the same author.
- Information or special ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.
- The author must be able to ensure that the manuscript has never been published before or has never transferred the rights of the article to another party.
- The author ensures the authenticity of manuscripts from the results of the work and follows the rules of quoting in accordance with the reference format that is adjusted.
- The author must not be involved in plagiarism or auto-plagiarism.
- The author must follow the procedures/rules of writing the predetermined JSSEK Journal
- The author does not send manuscripts/texts together with the same topic and title to other journals.
- The author must be able to provide information and make detailed research data related, if the editor finds allegations of misrepresentation or forgery or plagiarism in the manuscript.
- If an author discovers errors or inaccuracies that affect the submitted manuscripts/texts, the author must immediately notify the Editor or Journal manager to immediately withdraw the writing and correct the manuscript.
- Authors are not permitted to withdraw articles that are being reviewed by reviewers before being returned by reviewers to the Editor.