Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 11-point font; and all figures and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Articles are open submissions, indexed and peer-reviewed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article shall be assigned to the Journal of Medical Studies and Fakultas Kedokteran dan Ilmu Kesehatan Universitas Jambi as the publisher of the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.