Focus and Scope
Biodik: Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Biologi receiving and publishing article in the form of research (scientific article) in the field of biology education and utilization of biological research in learning. Moreover, this journal bridges the gap between research and practice, providing information, ideas and opinion, in addition to critical examinations of biology research and teaching. Through the coverage of policy and curriculum developments, the latest results of research into the teaching, learning and assessment of biology are brought to the fore. Special emphasize are as follow:
- Research on Learning Biology/Science (Biology learning materials at all education levels, learning planning, learning models, biology teaching skills).).
- Pure Research of Biology developed or studied to the sources, materials, or instructional media Biology/Science(Biology learning materials at all education levels and application in society, learning media, application of information technology for biology learning).
- Curriculum of Biology Education at all education levels (learning design, competency analysis, syllabus and learning planning)
- Class Action Research (CAR) and Lesson Study (material analysis, methods, student needs, student personality, student problems)
- Other Qualitative Research, Quantitative, Research & Development and Mixedof Biology Education.
- The school management and Biology/science laboratory management.
- Biology/Science Learning Evaluation
- Teacher Professional Issues/Trends in Biology Education.
- Another study for the scope of Biology Education.