PENGARUH ORIENTASI PASAR DAN NILAI PELANGGAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEMASARAN MASKAPAI PENERBANGAN LION AIR. (EFFECT OF MARKET ORIENTATION AND CUSTOMER VALUE ON MARKETING PERFORMANCE OF LION AIRLINES CORPORATION)

  • Sukma Bakti
  • Harniza Harun

Abstract

The purpose of this research was to determine the effect of market orientation, customer value to business performance air.Population of Lion airlines in this study are all service users Airlines Lion Air in the town of Jambi, while the sample is 100 respondents. The sampling technique was purposive sampling. Types of data used are primary data with questionnaire data collection methods. The analysis tool used is multiple regression. The results of this study are: market orientation and customer value and significant positive effect on performance marketing, is seen from the results of 8892 t count> t table or significance <0.05, meaning that if the management's commitment towards market orientation and customer value creation, performance marketing is increasing. Market orientation has positive and significant impact on performance marketing, is seen from the results of t count> t table or significance <0.05, meaning that if committed in the implementation of market orientation, the better, then it will increase marketing performance. Significant customer value and kinerjapemasaran, is seen from the results of 7278 t count> t table or significance <0.05, meaning that if a high customer value creation, performance marketing will increase. The coefficient of determination of 0.620 (adjusted R Square), indicating that the market orientation (X1), customer value (X2), can explain simultaneously the Lion Air business performance by 62%, while the remaining 38% is influenced by other variables not examined .

Keywords: Market Orientation, Customer Value, and Performance Marketing

How to Cite
BAKTI, Sukma; HARUN, Harniza. PENGARUH ORIENTASI PASAR DAN NILAI PELANGGAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEMASARAN MASKAPAI PENERBANGAN LION AIR. (EFFECT OF MARKET ORIENTATION AND CUSTOMER VALUE ON MARKETING PERFORMANCE OF LION AIRLINES CORPORATION). Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran Modern, [S.l.], p. 1-14, sep. 2013. ISSN 2085 - 0972. Available at: <https://online-journal.unja.ac.id/index.php/pemasaran/article/view/921>. Date accessed: 24 nov. 2017.