PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN

  • Ayunda Bisnarti .

Abstract

The goal of this research is (1) to explian the  influence of Experiential Marketing wich  consists of Sense, Feel, Think, Act, and Relate variables on  Customers Loyalty and   (2) to analysis the   dominant variables that influence to Customers Loyalty. Research method survey  that of  100 respondents whcih  selected randomly. Data collection use   questionnaires  and data analysisi used that used descriptive method.    The result shows that     sense, feel, think, act and relate effect  positively  and significantly   Customers Loyalty. The most dominant influential   variable is feel.   The result also supported by   coefficient of determination test as much as  32% of. It means that  loyalty variation is explainded by examind variabels,    while  the remaining 68% is   explained by other variables which is  not included in this research.

How to Cite
., Ayunda Bisnarti. PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN. DIGEST MARKETING, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 1, p. 49-57, jan. 2016. Available at: <https://online-journal.unja.ac.id/index.php/digest/article/view/2598>. Date accessed: 20 nov. 2017.
Section
Articles