PENGARUH KINERJA PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN

  • Arfad Fermady

Abstract

This research purpose is to explain the influence of service performance on customer loyalty. Sampling technique accident type, and data gathering used questionnaires and observation. Sampling size consists of 100 units. According to research result, it is revealed that simultaneously the relationship is significance, but partially there only two variables that have significant relationship, empathy and reality. Furthermore, it is known that determination coefficient is 24.4 percent. It means the model could explain loyalty variation as much as 24.4 percent, the rest 75.6 percent is explained by variables that not include in this research

Keywords. Service quality, service performance, customer loyalty

How to Cite
FERMADY, Arfad. PENGARUH KINERJA PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN. DIGEST MARKETING, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 1, p. 15-21, jan. 2016. Available at: <https://online-journal.unja.ac.id/index.php/digest/article/view/2594>. Date accessed: 22 sep. 2017.