Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- 1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- 2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- 3. Below the abstract, about three to five keywords should appear together with the main body of the article with the font size 11.
- 4. Institutional affiliations, and the email address of the corresponding author should appear only on a detachable cover sheet.
- 5. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- 6. Citation is done using bracket (last name and year of publication). When the sources are cited verbatim, page number is included (p. 78 or pp. 78-89).
- 7. Make sure, before submitting, the article has been conformity with the author guidlines
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (The Effect of Open Access)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.