Pertumbuhan Tanaman Sawi Hijau (Brassica juncea L.) dengan Pemberian Kompos Berbahan Dasar Daun Paitan (Thitonia diversifolia)
This study aimed to determine the growth of mustard green (Brassica juncea L.) by addion Paitan leaves (Tithonia diversifolia) based compost at different doses and to determine the optimum dose of compost. This study used a completely randomized design (CRD) with one factor that is the dose of Paitan leaves based compost and the treatments were: A1 = 0.25 kg of compost, A2 = 0.5 kg of compost, A3 = 0.75 kg of compost, A4 = 1 kg of compost, A5 = 1.25 kg of compost and control (without compost), and each treatment was added by the soil so that the total weight was 2.5 kg in each polybag. Observation parameters were the plant height, leaf number, leaf length, leaf width, wet weight and dry weight of plants. The data were tested with Analysis of Variant (ANOVA) and followed by LSD test at 5% level. Based on the results of this study, it was concluded that the growth of mustard green plant by addition Paitan leaves based compost at various doses showed different growth of plants. the A3 Treatment is the most optimum dose to raise the growth of mustard green.
2. Cahyono, Bambang. 2003. Teknik dan Strategi Budi Daya Sawi Hijau. Yogyakarta: Yayasan Pustaka Nusatama.
3. Dwidjoseputro, G. 1994. Pengantar Fisiologi Tumbuhan. Jakarta: P.T Gramedia
4. Gardner, FP. Fearce B.R dan Mitchel. 1991. Fisiologi Tanaman Budidaya (Terjemah). Edisi 1. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia.
5. Gusnindar dan Teguh Budi Prasetyo. 2006. “Pengaruh Ketinggian Air dan Input Pemupukan terhadap Produksi Biomassa dan Hara Tithonia di Pematang Sawah”. Jurnal Tanah Tropik. Vol. XII, No. 1, 2006: 1-9, ISSN 0852-257X.
6. Gusnindar dan Teguh Budi Prasetyo. 2008.”Pemanfaatan Tithonia Diversifolia pada Tanah Sawah yang Dipupuk P Secara Starter terhadap Produksi serta Serapan Hara N, P, dan K Tanaman Padi”. Jurnal Tanah Tropik. Vol. 13, No. 3, 2008: 209-216 ISSN 0852-257X.
7. Hartatik, Wiwik. 2007. “Tithonia diversifolia Sumber Pupuk Hijau”. Jurnal Penelitian Tanah. Vol. 29, No. 5
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (The Effect of Open Access)